Copyright to all website text and images, and to all images of ESAA events taken by others
rests with the ESAA or those specifically named on relevant pages. Reproduction of anything on the
ESAA website is not allowed without explicit
permission from the named copyright holders.
No-one has any right to bring onto any site which the ESAA pays to use, any advertising material which promotes
themselves, their business, or the business of anyone else to whom they are connected, without paying the ESAA
for the right to advertise at the rates determined by the ESAA.
Images taken at ESAA events may be used only subject to the following conditions:
- Images taken from public areas for the use of private individuals within their family environment
may be published within their own social media channels, provided that all such
images contain a traceable family member. The effect of
this condition is that no-one can publish general images of children where there is no
family connection to
anyone in the image without specific permission being granted by the ESAA, any such permission
will only be granted to carefully vetted people.
- Anyone wishing to publish images which fall outside of the definition defined above must obtain
official accreditation from the ESAA, and must abide by the conditions imposed by the ESAA. These
conditions require that officially accredited people MUST wear our official bib which identifies
them as being officially accredited, and that the issued bib must remain visible to the public
at all times. Anyone
failing to abide by our written and verbal conditions will have their accreditation cancelled and any and all previously published images must be
immediately removed from public view.
- Under all circumstances, the ESAA retains the right to demand that any image which causes concern to
the ESAA or to anyone appearing in that image be removed from public view, without any obligation for the ESAA to disclose the reason for
our concern. The ESAA is a school based organisation and the protection of children is of paramount concern.
- It is a condition of official accreditation that the accredited person will comply with all directions
given to them by ESAA officials. Failure to comply with instructions will result in immediate
cancellation of accreditation.
- Official accreditation is not an Access All Areas Pass - in particular, accreditation does not
imply the right to encroach within designated course boundaries.
- Anyone using any email address, postal address, or any other identifiable contact facility found on the
ESAA website, or any speculatively generated email address based on the ESAA domain name, for
any spam distribution, marketing, or any other unsolicited contact not directly concerning the
ESAA will accept our terms that any such contact will be liable to our charge of £1000 per message
received, plus a further £10,000 for any further message received after having been told
- Anyone failing to comply with these conditions will become liable to an immediate one-off
charge of £1000. Anyone subsequently failing
to comply with our requests to delete images will become liable to a charge of £1000 per day for
each and every image that they fail to delete.